Sunday, April 1, 2012

More Project Life Layouts


I was able to finish another week of Project Life. I tend to focus more on the photos than anything else. I do add journaling but I take more than one photo a day so I feel like I need to include them all. I used Valorie Wibbens Pockets and Jen Barrette's kit for this two page layout from February. WE had alot going on with Jakob and Aliyah's birthdays. The both had friend parties. Caleb performed in his drama class play. He was really amazing. (I am not saying that just because I am his mom). We made crafts for Valentine's. I had a friend bring over dinner one day that I felt awful. How grateful I am for Sister Hansen listening to the Spirit and acting on His prompting to help me! Life is so much better with friends and family!

No comments: