Friday, March 30, 2012

Project Life Layouts

                                              week 1 2012

                                            week 2 2012

                                               week 3 2012
                                             week 4 2012


I am having fun with Project Life this year! I am excited to take pictures especially because I have a new baby to document. He is so fun to have. He is amazing to watch grow up. I cannot believe how much I have forgotten just in the few years it has been since Brevan was a baby. It really is the little moments that bring me happiness each day. I am grateful to have a camera and the purpose to document these moments. I know looking back on these times wil bring me great joy and immense pleasure in the future. They will teach me to savor whatever it is that life brings me. I am praying that nothing horrible happens everyday. I feel enough of the horrible has happened to me and I would like to have a very long break from tragedy in my life. I want my family to be safe and happy enough. I want them to be able to learn yes but hopefully from things that do not bring heartbreak into their lives. It is a hard task master.  I am putting my faith in Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ to help us live with the Spirit so that we may learn and be safer.

I am hoping this year to keep caught up with my layouts every week. I am behind already but I will keep taking pictures and getting them scrapped. I will get caught up and ake more time to document and have fun scrapping our life!

No comments: