Thursday, July 7, 2011

Rigby Lake




We had the best time at Rigby Lake with the canoe. It was realy hot and there were a ton of people there for the fireworks. We still had plenty of room to move around. Lyndsey was the only one who did not want to take a turn in the canoe. She even had a life preserver. Brevan loved running in the water and digging in the sand. They even buried Jakob in the sand. I was proud of the boys for working together in the canoe. I even took a turn being so pregnant. Of course I will not be posting pictures of me in my maternity swimsuit. None of you need to be scarred for life! I really do not care what others think but I do not like they way I look pregnant so no pictures! It was a ton of fun for all of us to spend time together. Kip even took Brevan out in the canoe with Caleb. I was a little nervous but they all had on life preservers. I am alot more nervous of things happening since I am not on my antidepressant. I will be glad to go back on it eventually. I am also looking forward to next year when we will have a new baby to have fun with at the lake!

No comments: