Sunday, July 31, 2011

2002 layout

I have been scanning negatives from 2002 and had to scrapbook these of us at the ward cook off. I think it was at the Swenson Park. I know we were happy and I wish I could have felt happier at this time. The fertility drugs had worked and I was able to get pregnant with Aliyah. We finally had a little girl! I want to take a lesson from these photos to be happy now! I have so much to be grateful for right now today! I am currently pregnant with #6 and it has been such a miracle. I need to savor these days and not wish them to go faster because I am uncomfortable being pregnant. I need to be happier with where I am in life and look forward to it getting better and better. I have faith in Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ that the future is waiting and will be better. I will be able to take an antidepressant and that will make all the difference!

No comments: