Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lyndsey's Birthday

We went to the Tauphaus Park Zoo for Lyndsey's birthday. She had the best time seeing all of the animals again! She was really excited to show Brevan the animals. He was happy to point to them all and got excited when any came close to the glass. I think the funniest thing was a baby penguin that came to Jakob. He held out his hand to the penguin and it came right up to him  begging for food! It did this really weird head shake and noise. He got really close but we told him that he could not touch it of course. They bite really hard! Brevan was mesmerized by the tiger! He sat there and watched it for as long as we stayed by the pen. I was able to get a picture of the kids on the tiger except for Jakob, he is too cool for those kinds of photos now he said! Funny boy, hope he gets over being older soon! We had fun being together and talking about the animals. I took the kids to Wendys because it was 40 cent night. Kip and I had Bajios again! I love being with my family and especially love doing things with the kids, I am not ready for school to start. There are still so many things we want to go do together! They have a week then school starts! So sad!

No comments: