Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Here is my latest layout! I love how it turned out! I actually bought this kit from a store in France! I really need to start looking at more International stores because i really love the designer I got this from. I love scrapbooking and am so gald I have finally learned how to do it digitally. I can see I have saved more money by going digital already! I went to Roberts yesterday and bought four pieces of paper and it cost me 3.00$. I can by a whole digital kit for 3 bucks! I still have to print my pages out but I have found awebsite that prints awesome pics for such a great price. Have you heard of Persnickety prints. I just got an order from them and wow are they awesome. The shippig was a little high but I can see how it would cost that much to make sure my pages were protected!

No comments: